July 26, 2007

Ben Sells Out, This Time For Real

I have some news. It seems the establishment understands the need for a fresh perspective, and so this week I started publishing on Beckett.com.

They asked that I join their site and I was happy to oblige. Starting next week, my writing will go up on Beckett.com on Mondays and Thursdays of every week. I will continue to write on the blog, and hope to have different content in both places (though there may be double-postings). I'm not sure exactly where on the site my commentary will appear. As of now it's listed with the other headlines and under 'Baseball Buzz,' though I'm not sure if that's a permanent placement.

I hope you as reader do not feel that I'm turning my back on you. If anything, my goal is to bring a more independent, critical voice to the very place that needs it most.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I don't feel slighted in the least. I think it will be a positve thing to have some new perspectives on the site at Beckett. I ready your post there yesterday. I read it here also, but thats cool.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, congrats man!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Here's hoping that you do help bring some fresh perspective to "the institution".

SJ said...

Hopefully they're throwing a few bucks your way, too.