September 12, 2011

Monday Night Muppets...

I realize that this is a "baseball" card blog, but it IS the first Monday night of the football season. As a Chargers fan I am hoping that the Raiders lose. Unfortunately, the Raiders are playing the Broncos tonight. Since they can't both lose, I guess I don't care that much about the outcome.

On to the Muppets card of the week...

1962 - Tackle Me Elmo


I don't generally consider all puppets on Sesame Street to be Muppets, but this one was hard to resist. Stay tuned next week for the next episode of Monday Night Muppets*...

*If I remember to do one.

2 comments:

--David said...

Hahaha! Nice, wicked humor. Love it, as always, man!

Word Verif: Fautd, as in "Hey, who fautd in hea!?"

bill said...

You write great post's the Elmo picture made my day thank you.