March 07, 2010
Harry Caray Bobblehead Trade Challenge
Forget the cards for a second. That's right, I want to trade this Harry Caray bobblehead to you. But here's what you have to do: You have to offer me a better trade than anyone else. My Keeper List is available to view (see link in sidebar at right), but don't let that hold you back. You want to trade me $80 in first class postage? How about a signed and numbered Dan McCarthy print? Or a few rare souvenir postcard folders?
Here's what I know about this bobblehead:
1) It was made in 2002 by Bosley Bobbers
2) It's still in its original box
3) The box says it's a limited edition
4) It currently retails for $79.95 on eBay (link)
5) I don't know where I got it
Here's what you should do if you want to add this bobblehead to your collection: email me with your trade idea. The best idea will get Harry and his enormous glasses, bobbling for all eternity.