March 31, 2011

Book

Hi everyone,

I hope this blog post finds you well. I also hope you have been enjoying / tolerating my rambling posts about baseball cards.

I wanted to let you know that I wrote a book. It is the same title as my personal blog, "So, Do You Like ... Stuff"" and can be purchased here.

The book has nothing to do with baseball cards, like, many would say, my baseball card posts. It's about, well, other stuff. If you like my writing in general, I think you would like the book, too, is all I'm saying.

Our own esteemed Ben Henry provided a very kind back cover blurb for the book, and so it's almost like, if you don't buy it, you're kind of doing a disservice to Ben. Those are his words, not mine.

Of course, I kid. Buy the book, buy several books ... whatever. Doesn't matter to me. I will still be your Internet/blog friend regardless.

Enjoy the season!

Mike Kenny

1 comment:

Batboy said...

Even better, there's a FREE PREVIEW (sorry, I just read the earlier post about Mark Gubcizawhatever and Rogers) on the website. Can't tell you how much I love FREE PREVIEWS. Best kind around.
Looks pretty good, I'll have to see if my library has it (ha ha, I kid, I kid).
But seriously, the cover would have been so much better if the arrow denoting you pointed to the figure with the sombraro, smock and protest sign. Please amend for the future editions.
Congrats!!!!