March 07, 2010

Harry Caray Bobblehead Trade Challenge


Forget the cards for a second. That's right, I want to trade this Harry Caray bobblehead to you. But here's what you have to do: You have to offer me a better trade than anyone else. My Keeper List is available to view (see link in sidebar at right), but don't let that hold you back. You want to trade me $80 in first class postage? How about a signed and numbered Dan McCarthy print? Or a few rare souvenir postcard folders?

Here's what I know about this bobblehead:

1) It was made in 2002 by Bosley Bobbers
2) It's still in its original box
3) The box says it's a limited edition
4) It currently retails for $79.95 on eBay (link)
5) I don't know where I got it

Here's what you should do if you want to add this bobblehead to your collection: email me with your trade idea. The best idea will get Harry and his enormous glasses, bobbling for all eternity.

1 comment:

--David said...

Well, you see, I was gonna offer you a pop fly out to center, but I stopped along Waveland on my to the left field wall. Speaking of walls, did you see Jimmy Morrison of The Doors was found alive on an island in the Pacific, which made some really cool die cut cards back in the day. Where was I? Oh yeah, CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!