April 25, 2008

Examiner.com & Some Other New Stuff

• Beginning Monday, April 28th, I will be posting over on Examiner.com as their National Baseball Card Examiner. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'll be updating three to five times a week.

A Pack A Day has hit 500 posts and 71,400 visits (over 117,000 page views) since we started back in September. That deserves a big Way To Go to our great stable of APAD contributors.

• Sometime next week The Baseball Card Blog will welcome its 300,000th visitor and 450,000th page view. Not bad for two and a quarter years.

• I've been on vacation for the past month. Those of you who have been waiting on me to complete a trade, my apologies. If you have sent me cards and haven't heard or got anything from me in return, send me an email with your shipping address.

No comments: