September 16, 2007

Goudey Trade-away #17: Honus for Ichiro

This trade comes in from Tony in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Giving: Ichiro, #104
Getting: Honus Wagner, 1994 Ted Williams Card Company

I know I'm the one who decided to trade away all his Goudey cards, and so far I don't regret that decision, but tonight I'm a little jealous. Tony's getting a great card of one of my favorite players: Ichiro Suzuki.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take a Wagner in trade any day of the week. It's just that this Ichiro is one heck of a beautiful card. Give 'im a good home, Tony.


TonyGillen said...

You're right. That Ichiro is a beautiful card. I'm also a big Ichiro fan so you can trust the card will be in a very safe place.
- Tony

Anonymous said...

I larry Stewart have a few Ichiro baseball cards I have a 2003 bazooka card of him #229
Garbage pail kid of Adam bomb
#40A a topps finest of Allen Iverson...... joey
Galloway seagall.
Garbage pail kid of
Chopper Chad ! #30A
bowman of Raul Ibanez #76
a Card of Jose Valdez Yankees
#245........ upper deck cark of barry Zito. power up
larry Stewart loves Free baseball Cards
1021 South 43rd street
Tacoma Wa. 98418
if you want to Send me pictures of SD70ACe ?